Saturday, February 26, 2011

Reruns become our history

Well. It's snowing. Again. Grrr, says I. Grr.

Anyway. I'm so insanely excited about Fall 2011! I'm going through some of the collections on Style.com, and I'm veeeery impressed. Hopefully I'll have a review or two posted by the end of the week.

I was a little angry, cuz I had to wake up early this morning to take entry testing for honors classes next year... Ewie. On the bright side, however, I'm going to Florida next week and shopppppping today. Oh, yeah. It's sort of depressing, I haven't been shopping in weeks!

Also. And interesting tidbit. We have to do this dance for graduation, and this is the video we are being taught with.



Afraid? You should be.

Just a little preview for the upcoming posts; I plan to be doing reviews on Diane von Furstenberg, Y-3, Malandrino, Alexander Wu, Tommy Hilfiger, Bogetta Veneta, and a few more, including Alexander McQueen when the show gets on Style.com.





Y-3, Diane von Furstenburg, Malandrino (from top to bottom) All pictures from Style.com

All for now.
Bye luvs
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment