Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Animals like me don't talk anyway.

And so, my dears, this brutal thing called high school ensues. Scary thought. Orientation was today, meaning we got to go to each class for 5 minutes, while the teachers droned on about how much fun that particular class would be. Every word they spoke, I became more convinced that I am going to be so insanely bored. And then I sort of had to tone down my wardrobe for the day (and probably will have to keep doing so for the next couple weeks) so that I can meet people before my clothes scare them off.

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've busy watching Lost, the best show known to man. I know, I know, television rots the mind, but it's hard not to like Lost. Something about that title sequence, when Lost just sort of floats in like a Hermes scarf taken by the wind. It gives me the shivers. And then Jess wants me to watch Degrassi, so I'm just going to have no social life whatsoever until I finish every single episode of both series.

Anyhow. I'm planning on doing another fashion show post, and I'll have the next addition to In this quixotic world everything is sparkly, so once that's up you'll have to come back and check it out.

Amy


1 comment:

  1. love the last pos so much babeee^^

    http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

    xoxo dear! :)

    ReplyDelete