Monday, October 10, 2011

Learn to be lonely.

I really need new clothes. My outfits are starting to become repititive. It's incredibly depressing. It's been oddly warm out here for the season. A week into October and still in the high 70s? Unheard of in Wisconsin. Usually this would make me incredibly happy, but considering it is forcing me to wear shorts, I'd rather winter just start. I was looking forward to the layering season. But hey. I can live with it for another week or so without goin completely berserk.

By the way... Has anyone else been readng the articles on Rookie? I'm in love. However, I'm a little sad that Tavi isn't posting as much anymore. I don't blame her, though. It's got to be a lot of work to keep that site up and running, even if you do have people helping you.

I really do apologize for the lack of posts lately. It's been hectic with school. Plus I've been trying to get back into the swing of writing my fiction stories regularly, so that's been taking up a lot of my time.

I promise I'll post a legitimate post in the near future. Promise.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment