Wednesday, November 17, 2010

These four walls have damned me

Urg I feel so writer blocked-ish. O.o State testing this week, which means barely any homework for Amy(not that I had a ton of it before, but still).

Since I don't really have anything to talk about today, you readers will get to read some of my day to day ranting, followed closely by some 'inspirational' pictures. Ready? Okay, here goes.

Rant, rant, rant.

Okay. All done. :)

I started off trying to type up some long and meaningful post that might end up explaining the meaning of life and Kepler's Law in one go, but no such luck. It ended up sounding like a six year old wrote it. Yippidee doo.

On to the 'inspiration.'






I've noticed that a ton of the pictures in my inspiration folder are almost all either black and white photographs, or paintings. How strange. Personally, I think I've been sort of attracted to the romantic vibes that black and white pictures seem to have. Enough of my rambling.

Wistful painting, bat diagram, bubbble gum bright editorial, and a gorgeous green capelet. Too bad that capelet is in a museum, or I swear I would steal it.

Are you inspired yet?
<3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment