Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I need to stop borrowing books from my friends.

My friends are good at scaring me. Not I-just-watched-a-slasher-film-so-now-I'm-afraid-of-my-own-shadow scary, or even DUDE-you-just-jumper-cabled-me. More like creepy-hobo-in-a-big-city scared. Well, I guess that's more slasher-film-y. Maybe the words WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE is more what I'm going for.

Let me explain. I was reading a book (no surprises there. anyone who knows me will know I read lotsa books). And then my friend(s) approach me saying 'Ammmyyyyy! You, like, GOTTA read these books. Remember that stupid British movie called Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging where everyone was a sexgod and nunga-nungas was apparently a common term? Well, my older sister had the books and they're hilarious! READ THEM OR DIE. Oh, and look at that! Our science teacher has read 'em too! Now you KNOW you have to read them or she'll give you... the look (dun dun dun)."


Okay, maybe they didn't say that exactly, but now I'm being forced/forcefully told to read books with the titles of 'Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal SNOGGING,' 'On the BRIGHT SIDE, I'm Now the GIRLFRIEND of a SEXGOD,' and 'KNOCKED OUT by my NUNGA-NUNGAS.' My thoughts? What. The. Hell.

Ah, well, might as well read them. I'm so afraid of the box, they're actually calling to me. Can you hear them? Amy! Amy! Read us, Amy! READ US! But no. I shall stick to my guns and finish reading Catching Fire (second book in the Hunger Games series! Yayerz!) before I challenge the sexgods with nunga-nungas. Sounds like a cross between Percy Jackson and the Olympians (demigods, sexgods, close enough) and Twilight (mostly because of Richard Pattison's man boobs).

Anyhow, on to the fashion-y part of this blog! Hallelujah! I bet you're glad. I've got some more cool pics to-day. Hopefully I'll have some things from fashion week sometime soon?






I'm actually not quite sure what it is... but I like the design of the first one! It might be a cosmetics bag? Or a tea tray? I dunno. But I liked the bunny+watercolors and it reminded me of a nature journals class I took. I hated that class. But I love this picture. How ironic.

The second picture is just cool. I'm just sorta gravitating towards grundgy stuffies. :3

This third picture is a skeleton man necklace (duh) that some lucky blogger (whose link I shall post when I'm done with my post) got off of eBay for eight bucks. THAT'S NOT EFFIN FAIR. Cuz I want it. And I totally wouldn't wear it in October. I'd wear it in June. Or January. Or any month other than October.

Last picture is a pair of Chanel booties that are hideously cute. See what I did there? I'm not sure if I really like the Chanel logo plastered all over it, but I do like them all the same. They're no Louis Vuitton booties, but I'll settle. And I just like the toenail polish. Haha.

That's all for todayz!
<3 Amy

Credits; http://hannesfashionblog.com/2009/06/wow-see-more-at-janesblogsea.html, http://www.hippiehippiemilkshake.blogspot.com/, http://deadfleurette.blogspot.com/, http://www.anywho.dk/

2 comments:

  1. loving the photos, good inspiration!
    thanks for sharing as always
    i'll be back to see more from you
    come visit COSMICaroline!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is superb, I love jewelry like that.

    Puck
    http://oneofpoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete